The HCA East Florida Division is a significant force in the South Florida and Treasure Coast communities we serve, with an economic impact approaching well over $2 billion annually. More important is the health care and hope our 13,900 employees, nearly 5000 physicians and 1,353 volunteers provide in our 14 hospitals, 12 surgery centers, 6 imaging centers and our Integrated Regional Laboratory.
Learn more in the following publications:
- 2013 Community Report (Desktop | Tablet | Mobile)
- 2012 Community Report (PDF - 2.73 MB)
- 2011 Community Report (PDF - 1.96 MB)
- 2010 Community Report (PDF - 1.67 MB)
- 2009 Community Report (PDF - 1.37 MB)