For your safety as well as the safety of our physicians, colleagues and community, we have implemented additional visitor restrictions to control the spread of COVID-19.
One adult person at a time per patient during 6am – 8 pm, with exception of following services or situations:
- Laboring Mothers: Birth partner / patient advocate during the entirety of the labor encounter.
- Patient Advocates Pre/Post Surgery
- End of Life
- Confused and/or anxious patient
- Access to clergy at the patient’s request
- Designated support person for a patient with a disability
*On these services 1 person may remain overnight